Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I've been tagged
Eye candy today is a pic of a little bag I made last year, inspired by courgette (zuccini) flowers. I'm going to do a separate post for the Feburary TIF.
I've been tagged by Vivian-in-Stitches . I'm not used to blogging, so I hope I do these things correctly...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 random facts about me...
1. Childhood in Montreal, moved to Toronto, then Bermuda, then England and now live in France.
2. I'm not a pet person - probably because of travelling.
3. Taught myself to knit & crochet from a magazine.
4. Enjoy cooking, photography, scuba diving, aquagym, puzzles and quiz shows.
5. Would love to visit the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, west coast national parks in the USA, the Great Wall of China, and cruise on the Nile to see the pyramids.
6. Am becoming a morning person - was always a night owl.
7. Almost always take photos on low resolution because they are faster to email or upload.
Here are 7 blogs that I like a lot...
1. http://vivian-institches.blogspot.com/ posts gorgeous pix of middle and west coast Canada, amid her fibrework.
2. http://beadingatthebeach.blogspot.com/ gets me inspired to bead.
3. http://magstitch.blogspot.com/ is always interesting and shares different techniques.
4. http://sharonb.wordpress.com/take-it-further-challenge/ is a wealth of information and challenges.
5. http://purplemissus.blogspot.com/ is varied and incredibly addictive - you just want to check it out every day to see what's new.
6. http://digitalgran.blogspot.com/ makes me smile and shares inspiration.
7. http://www.jowoodbeads.com/gallery is inspiring and takes my breath away.
I think I have to go on to these blogs now and add a comment.